Modular Kitchen 8' x 40'
Unit #: 8X40MOD1
The 8' x 40' modular kitchen (unit 8X40MOD1) provides flexible and affordable high-volume foodservice space.
Advantages of Using a Modular Kitchen
- Fast set-up of units on-site;
- Flexibility in designing units to meet clients needs;
- Units are pre-constructed to meet all health codes;
- ISBU modular units exceed snow load requirements;
- Fully insulated and climate controlled;
- Meals prepared on-site assure high quality food service; and
- Open work area provides efficient work area for staff.
- Flooring: Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Lighting: Fluorescent
- Walls & Ceiling: White Aluminum
- Hot Water: Tankless Water Heater
- Exterior Color: Clients Choice
- Walk-Ins include interior racks
- Electric: 200 Amps 220 Volt single Phase
- Water: 3/4" Line
- Gray Water: 750 Gallon Waste bladder/pillow tank provided
- LP Gas: 1,000,000 BTUH Connected Load
Featured 8X40MOD1 Modular Kitchen Images
NOTE: SOME LAYOUTS VARY FROM TRAILER TO TRAILER. MEASUREMENTS ARE NOMINAL.
This drawing is the property of U.S. Mobile Kitchens. All ideas, designs, arrangements, graphic techniques and plans indicated by this drawing are owned by and the property of U.S. Mobile Kitchens, and were developed for our sole use or in connection with this specific project. None of the ideas, designs or plans shall be used by or disclosed to any person, firm or corporation for any purpose whatsoever without U.S. Mobile Kitchens written permission.