Modular kitchens by U.S. Mobile Kitchens provide
flexible and affordable high-volume foodservice space.
Modular Kitchens are the perfect solution for
many specific uses:
- Harsh climates
- Rough handling
Our design consultants work with clients to
customize interior layout, equipment and
appliances prior to delivery. Once onsite,
our technicians take care of set-up. We can
also assemble multiple modular kitchen units to meet
virtually any configuration or volume requirement.
Advantages of using a modular facility:
- Fast set-up of units on-site;
- Flexibility in designing units to meet clients needs;
- Units are pre-constructed to meet all health
- ISBU modular units exceed snow load requirements;
- Fully insulated and climate controlled;
- Meals prepared on-site assure high quality food service;
- Open work area provides efficient work area for staff.
Modular Kitchen Schematics
download pdf versions of our
kitchen trailer schematics below.
*All pdf's open new window. Pop-up blockers may need
to be disabled.
To view these files you will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®. If you don't
already have Reader® on your computer, please visit the Adobe site to download a
Learn more about our modular kitchen services:
Lease and Rental
Design and Build
Contact U.S. Mobile Kitchens today at